CAPCOA Moyer Rural Assistance Program
California Air Pollution Control Officers Association (CAPCOA) is now accepting grant applications for Year 14 Rural Assistance Program (RAP) funds. Applicants may download applications and instructions from the CAPCOA website at Carl Moyer Rural Assistance Program. Applications must be received by December 31, 2013 and funds must be expended by June 30, 2014.
The Carl Moyer Clean Engine Incentive Program for Rural Districts provides monetary grants to individuals, private companies, and public agencies that clean up their heavy-duty engines sooner than required by air pollution regulations.
What projects qualify?
- On-road heavy-duty trucks and buses
- Off-road heavy-duty equipment (including off-road agricultural repowers)
- Off-road compression ignition equipment
- Agricultural sources (irrigation pumps)
- Marine vessels (tug boats, fishing vessels, ferry boats, etc)