Butte County Air Quality Management District
629 Entler Avenue, Suite 15
Chico, CA 95928
(530) 332-9400

Burn Permits

Agricultural burn permits may be obtained at either the District office, or on our Forms section of our website.  Simply fill in the information, print it out, and mail it to our District office.  To see if you require a burn permit, click on the link below "Who Needs a Permit" or contact the on-duty inspector at the District office to discuss your situation (530) 332-9400.

Who Needs a Burn Permit?