Check Before You Light 2013-2014 has begun! As of November 1, please check before lighting wood stoves or fireplaces! More info here: Press Release
CAL FIRE/Butte County Fire has lifted the outdoor residential burn restrictions. All residents must verify burn day status prior to burning. For more information, go here.
The next meeting of the District Governing Board will be December 12, 2013 at the Chico City Council Chambers.
AQI Forecast for Today.
- Agricultural Engines: Updates!!!
- $275 Mini-Grants for Teachers
- Pay ONLINE for permits, registration, etc.
- Get Real-time Air Quality Data
- Receive Air Quality Advisories Emails
- View AQ Index Chart
- Rice Burning Registration Forms
- Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- PERP Guidelines
- Carl Moyer Grants
Toll Free Numbers
- District Office: 855-332-9400
- Agricultural Burn Line: 855-332-9406
- Outdoor Residential Burn Line: 855-332-9407
- District Fax: 855-332-9417
Today's Air Quality 12/08/13
Updated daily at 10am
Updated daily at 9am
Below 3000 ft.: Burn
Above 3000 ft.: Burn
Indoor Burning(Check Before You Light)
Chico: No Restrictions
Gridley: No Restrictions
Paradise: No Restrictions