Smoke is expected to impact the valley and foothill areas of Butte County while the King Fire remains active. Please see the Air Quality Advisory issued for poor air quality conditions from the King fire.
Replace your old wood-burning device. For more information, forms, and participating retailers, go here.
Replace your old wood-burning device - Vouchers available $1000 for new wood, $1750 for gas or pellet. For more information, forms, and participating retailers, go here.
CAL-Fire Burn Ban in effect. CAL-FIRE has issued a bun ban for all types of burning in the SRA (http://www.firepreventionfee.org/sraviewer_launch.php). Residential "Dooryard" or Fire Hazard Reduction Burning is currently prohibited throughout Butte County except within the city limits of Biggs and Gridley with a valid Fire agency burn permit.
The next meeting of the District Governing Board will be September 25, 2014 at the Gridley City Council Chambers.
- Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- Wood Burning Device Change-out Voucher Incentive Program
- Carl Moyer Grants
- TIMBER Log Truck Grants
- Get Real-time Air Quality Data
- Receive Air Quality Advisory/Forecast Emails
- View AQ Index Chart
- Rice Burning Registration Forms
- PERP Guidelines
Toll Free Numbers
- District Office: 855-332-9400
- Agricultural Burn Line: 855-332-9406
- Outdoor Residential Burn Line: 855-332-9407
- District Fax: 530-332-9417
Today's Air Quality 09/22/14
Updated daily at 10am
Unhealthy For Sensitive Groups (PM2.5)
Updated daily at 9am
Below 3000 ft.: No Burn
Above 3000 ft.: No Burn