Burn Ban is in effect NOW as of June 1, 2013. See CalFire Press Release for more information.
The next meeting of the District Governing Board will be June 27th, 10:00 am, at the City of Chico Council Chambers.
AQI Forecast for Today.
- Agricultural Engines: Updates!!!
- $275 Mini-Grants for Teachers
- Pay ONLINE for permits, registration, etc.
- Get Real-time Air Quality Data
- Receive Air Quality Advisories Emails
- View AQ Index Chart
- Rice Burning Registration Forms
- Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- PERP Guidelines
- Carl Moyer Grants
Toll Free Numbers
- District Office: 855-332-9400
- Agricultural Burn Line: 855-332-9406
- Outdoor Residential Burn Line: 855-332-9407
- District Fax: 855-332-9417
Today's Air Quality 06/19/13
Updated daily at 10am
Updated daily at 9am
Except for Biggs & Gridley: No Burn
Below 3000 ft.: Burn
Above 3000 ft.: Burn