One-Stop Diesel Truck Event in Anderson, CA sponsored by the California Air Resources Board: DATE/TIME: October 29, 2014, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM, LOCATION: Anderson – Shasta District Fairgrounds. See Diesel Truck & CARB Regs webpage for more info.
Join CAL FIRE and BCAQMD on a public tour of a prescribed burn project, Friday, October 24th from 1-3 pm at Loafer Creek Campground in Oroville. Click here for more information.
CAL-Fire Burn Ban in effect. Burn ban for all types of burning in the SRA (Launch SRA Viewer). Residential "Dooryard" or Fire Hazard Reduction Burning currently prohibited throughout Butte County except within the city limits of Biggs and Gridley with a valid Fire agency burn permit.
The next meeting of the District Governing Board will be October 23, 2014 at the Chico City Council Chambers.
- Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- Wood Burning Device Change-out Voucher Incentive Program
- Carl Moyer Grants
- TIMBER Log Truck Grants
- Get Real-time Air Quality Data
- Receive Air Quality Advisory/Forecast Emails
- View AQ Index Chart
- Rice Burning Registration Forms
- PERP Guidelines
Toll Free Numbers
- District Office: 855-332-9400
- Agricultural Burn Line: 855-332-9406
- Outdoor Residential Burn Line: 855-332-9407
- District Fax: 530-332-9417
Today's Air Quality 10/23/14
Updated daily at 10am
Updated daily at 9am
Except for Biggs & Gridley: No Burn
Below 3000 ft.: Burn
Above 3000 ft.: No Burn