The next meeting of the District Governing Board will be June 27th, 10:00 am, at the City of Chico Council Chambers.
Outdoor Residential Burn Permits are now required by CalFire as of May 1, 2013. See Press Release for more info.
CAPCOA released its annual air quality report California's Progress Toward Clean Air. See the complete report at www.capcoa.org.
Agricultural Engine Registration Amnesty: Learn more HERE about the 90-day amnesty period for unregistered diesel ag engines.
AQI Forecast for Today.
- Agricultural Engines: Updates!!!
- $275 Mini-Grants for Teachers
- Pay ONLINE for permits, registration, etc.
- Get Real-time Air Quality Data
- Receive Air Quality Advisories Emails
- View AQ Index Chart
- Rice Burning Registration Forms
- Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- PERP Guidelines
- Carl Moyer Grants
Toll Free Numbers
- District Office: 855-332-9400
- Agricultural Burn Line: 855-332-9406
- Outdoor Residential Burn Line: 855-332-9407
- District Fax: 855-332-9417
Today's Air Quality 05/25/13
Updated daily at 10am
Updated daily at 9am
Below 3000 ft.: Burn
Above 3000 ft.: Burn